Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23 enigma

23 is a nice number don't you think?
(when I started this post I had no idea about the 23 enigma but it's a bit weird all the same that there's something enigmatic attached to this number. coincidence? there are no coincidences right?)

okay i'm stalling.
tomorrow when this is posted it will be my 23rd post of november.
i was going to try to post every day in november remember?
but
that's all she wrote.

i gave it a shot and i enjoyed it but i've sort of fizzled out.
so i will just go back to normal (irregular and infrequent) posting now if you don't mind.
i didn't actually enrol in the nablopomo thingy anyway but i just set myself a personal challenge to see if i could do it.
and i nearly did.
so that's good when you think about it right?
and
no matter what i wrote about, YOU still came by and read it.
that's good.
i really appreciate that.
it was fun while it lasted.

9 comments:

Pam said...

Noooooooo! Clippy come on woman. You can do it! We want you to do it. I want you to do it. I like coming over here and reading stuff every day. X

C said...

its understandable with the holidays coming up... but PLEASE dont stop blogging.. i love reading you and it always brightens me day...

Trish said...

It's funny but I've really enjoyed a daily visit too. Usually there's something kind of desperate about people who have to post daily, but your reasons were fun and the whole thing was tongue-in-cheek. A very entertaining 24 days, missus!

Steve said...

You've hit the wall, is all. All you got to do is find a way around / over / through it!

the fly in the web said...

You can do it.....it's been such fun so far you can't leave us high and dry now...you're excused December, though.

I Am Woody said...

I've always thought enigma sounded like a dirty word:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can't believe you quit.
Ok, I don't blame you.
I will never ever do it again.
This has been hard with visitors in my house, trying to keep up.
Gosh, i wish I was 23 again though. :)

Sandra said...

Oh don't be so hard on yourself. Thirty days of blogging is alot of fricken blogging...who has that much to say, really?
You fought the good fight, and better yet, you undertook it.I just closed my eyes, plugged my ears, and sang really loud!

C said...

hi clipparina... that is todays nickname for you. i know you peeps dont do thanksgiving but i wanted to send you some love anyways.. so i hope all is well with you and yours, and that you have a lovely thursday this week!

c